Wednesday 11 August 2010

Photography Qutoes

While looking for quotes for my latest project I cam across some quotes that were so good I just have to share them with you all.

Buying a Nikon doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a Nikon owner. - Author Unknown


A photograph is memory in the raw. - Carrie Latet


Photographing a cake can be art. - Irving Penn


The difference between Art and Shit is someone's opinion. - Albert Normandin 


No photographer is as good as the simplest camera. - Edward Steichen


We don't take pictures with our cameras. We take them with our hearts and we take them with our minds, and the camera is nothing more than a tool. - Arnold Newman 


The first 10 000 shots are the worst. - Helmut Newton


I will be posting a new video soon on my site and on the blog which utilizes various quotes from photographers.
Check back soon for the update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your thoughts and any comments...